02 Jun Seeking Employment Candidates: Real Estate Consultant
KB Advisory Group, Inc. seeks a full-time real estate consultant to work directly with senior firm leadership to provide support for real estate market research, financial and statistical examinations, map and data visualizations, and client reports and presentations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct primary and secondary economic, demographic, and real estate research
- Use existing methodologies and/or develop new approaches, organize data, analyze trends, and construct models in Excel and/or GIS or other mapping programs
- Communicate key findings and recommendations to internal team members via written reports, maps, charts, graphs, etc.
- Other tasks may include assistance in marketing initiatives such as preparing responses to Request for Proposals/Qualifications under the guidance of senior staff
- Passion for real estate, real estate/economic development, data analysis/visualization
- Ability to structure quantitative and qualitative problem-solving approaches, and attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and in conducting internet research
- Proficiency with GIS is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor, a self-starter, a helpful team member, and a good time manager
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, real estate, urban studies or planning, architecture, human geography, political science, history, or other disciplines with demonstrated experience of research, writing, quantitative and qualitative analysis, etc.
- Minimum of two years experience required and Graduate degree preferred
- Excellent academic record
The job requires a minimum of 40 hours of work out of the firm’s offices in Midtown Atlanta. Additional hours (rare but possible) may be necessary, working from home, nights, weekends, and travel.
The consultant will earn full employee benefits, including competitive salary, employee health care, 401k with employer match, paid vacation and holidays, etc.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and work sample to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 13, 2021. The expected start date is ASAP to late June 2021. Applications without cover letters will not be accepted.
Since its founding in 2001, KB Advisory Group has focused on helping clients understand how market and economic forces impact their real estate development vision. Our clients include developers, landowners, investors, corporations, institutions, public authorities, and governments.
Our work focuses on the ideas that fall within the overlap of the three drivers that shape our built environment:
- Land and buildings
- Public policy
- Money and finance
Typical KB Advisory Group consulting assignments incorporate tasks such as:
- Analyzing the demographic drivers of real estate markets and their potential
- Researching the supply and demand of real estate using primary and secondary data sources
- Analyzing the best fitting land use alternatives for a site, or project, including the optimal mix of residential, office, industrial, retail, etc., uses and often includes working with design firms on large-area master plans
- Formulating economic impact analyses for large mixed-use projects, transportation, and major infrastructure projects
- Preparing Tax Allocation District (TAD) redevelopment plans
- Assessing policy, impact, and demand for housing
- Creating implementation strategies for mixed-use and residential developments
KB Advisory Group
1447 Peachtree Street, NE #610
Atlanta, GA 30309